- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Baden-Württemberg.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 394 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Germany is 702 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 3478 ft.
- Season starts on Dec 9 and ends on Mar 25 (106 days). Average season duration in Germany is 80 days.
- The ski resort is among the 3 ski Resorts with best conditions in Baden-Württemberg.
- Schneeberglifte Waldau features 43 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 33 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 15 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental