- Elevated between 2,011 m and 3,285 m, the Ski Resort is among the 5 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Italy. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,274 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 924 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Schnalstal is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Italy.
- Season starts on 15 Sep and ends on 5 May (232 days). Average season duration in Italy is 127 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (15 Sep to 5 May) is 122 cm at summit elevation and 36 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 165 cm at summit elevation and 68 cm at the base. Therefore Schnalstal is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Italy.
- Schnalstal features 128 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 126 sunny days. Oktober is the sunniest month with an average of 23 sunny days.
The Ski Resort
Ski on broad groomed slopes under the sun and relax on a mountain chalet terasse-this is what you get on the Schnalstaler glacier! For all the summiteers, skiers, snowboarders and hikers this resort is the ideal winter sports area. The romantic tyrolean atmosphere, a combination of tradition and culture make this valley a winter sports destination you don´t want to miss!12 lifts will take you to one of the various slopes of all ability levels. The lift facilities are up to date and will take you to your destination of choice fast an safe with almost no queue time. The terrain park for snowboarders is equipped with great features that will cater to the needs of any snowboarder. Numerous 3000m summits make for a breathtaking scenery-choose the Schnalstal for your next winter vacation.