- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,240 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 735 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 2,240 m.
- It is among the 15 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Austria.
- Season starts on 2 Dec and ends on 8 Apr (127 days). Average season duration in Austria is 116 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (2 Dec to 8 Apr) is 128 cm at summit elevation and 35 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 164 cm at summit elevation and 51 cm at the base.
- Schlick 2000 features 48 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 47 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 13 sunny days.
the diverse ski area – accessible in 15 minutes from Innsbruck via the
motorway (A13) – offers winter athletes a full program. The high valley
of Schlick 2000 provides a snow guarantee thanks to the favorable
natural snow location and extensive snow-making down into the valley.
9 rustic Alpine huts, lodges, bars and restaurants tempt visitors with typically
Tyrolean dishes and legendary Tyrolean hospitality.
WIDE CHOICE OF SKI RUNS with 20,6 km of pistes offering all levels of
difficulty with views of the impressive mountain setting.