- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,240 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of ski resorts in Austria is 726 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski resorts in Tyrol.
- Season starts on 3 Dec and ends on 17 Apr (135 days). Average season duration in Austria is 118 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (3 Dec to 17 Apr) is 91 cm at summit elevation and 25 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 153 cm at summit elevation and 33 cm at the base.
- Schlick 2000 features 64 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski resorts in Austria is 66 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 24 sunny days.
the diverse ski area – accessible in 15 minutes from Innsbruck via the
motorway (A13) – offers winter athletes a full program. The high valley
of Schlick 2000 provides a snow guarantee thanks to the favorable
natural snow location and extensive snow-making down into the valley.
9 rustic Alpine huts, lodges, bars and restaurants tempt visitors with typically
Tyrolean dishes and legendary Tyrolean hospitality.
WIDE CHOICE OF SKI RUNS with 20,6 km of pistes offering all levels of
difficulty with views of the impressive mountain setting.