With its 18 kilometers of skiable terrain the resort “Schlick2000” definitely cannot be counted among the biggest skiing arenas in the Alps. Due to the wide range of options you have at...
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 4068 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 2392 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 7349 ft.
- It is among the 15 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Austria.
- Season starts on Dec 7 and ends on Apr 22 (136 days). Average season duration in Austria is 111 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 7 to Apr 22) is 59 " at summit elevation and 15 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 73 " at summit elevation and 22 " at the base.
- Schlick 2000 – Fulpmes features 68 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 62 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 20 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 147
Snowphone+43 (0)5225 62970
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Sennjoch - Tal
Length: 3.7 miles
Vertical Drop: 4068.2 ft
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 0.3 miles
Vertical Drop: 948.2 ft
Number toboggan runs: 1
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 9
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Affiliate Ski Schools
Offered Skiing Lessons Schlick 2000 – Fulpmes
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental
Ski Rentals Schlick 2000 – Fulpmes (6)