- The vertical drop from summit to base is 150 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 733 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 900 m.
- The day pass at Schilifte Kirchschlag is €18 making it one of the 5 cheapest ski Resorts in Upper Austria.
- Season starts on 29 Dec and ends on 10 Mar (71 days). Average season duration in Austria is 113 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (29 Dec to 10 Mar) is 77 cm at summit elevation and 65 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 85 cm at summit elevation and 70 cm at the base.
- Schilifte Kirchschlag features 21 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 27 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 8 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 1 sunniest in Upper Austria.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 12
Snowphone+43 (0)7215 3406
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Lighted runs: 2 km
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 1
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental