- The vertical drop from summit to base is 492 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 2392 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 2953 ft.
- The day pass at Schilifte Kirchschlag is €18 making it one of the 5 cheapest ski Resorts in Upper Austria.
- Season starts on Dec 29 and ends on Mar 10 (71 days). Average season duration in Austria is 111 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 29 to Mar 10) is 25 " at summit elevation and 21 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 33 " at summit elevation and 28 " at the base.
- Schilifte Kirchschlag features 32 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 32 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 22 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 1 sunniest in Upper Austria.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 12
Snowphone+43 (0)7215 3406
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Lighted runs: 1.24 miles
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 1
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental