- The vertical drop from summit to base is 200 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 722 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 1,300 m.
- The day pass at Skilifts Feistritzsattel is €17 making it one of the 5 cheapest ski Resorts in Lower Austria.
- Season starts on 16 Dec and ends on 4 Mar (78 days). Average season duration in Austria is 115 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (16 Dec to 4 Mar) is 60 cm at summit elevation and 40 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 60 cm at summit elevation and 40 cm at the base.
- Skilifts Feistritzsattel features 34 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 42 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 16 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+43 (0)2641 8520
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)