- The day pass at Schidorf Kirchbach is €20 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Lower Austria.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Lower Austria.
- Season starts on 15 Dec and ends on 18 Mar (93 days). Average season duration in Austria is 117 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (15 Dec to 18 Mar) is 56 cm at summit elevation and 53 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 63 cm at summit elevation and 65 cm at the base.
- Schidorf Kirchbach features 24 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 33 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 9 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Lower Austria.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+43 (0)2828 8366
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
50 Jahre Schidorf Kirchbach - lange... | 04:20
Bezirksblätter Niederösterreich (Marketing)Snowhillspeedrace Schidorf Kirchbach Finallauf 2016,...
Kiddy Race 7.02.2016 - Gegenhangkameraein paar LäuferInnen des Kiddy Race am 07.02.2016,...
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 1
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental