- The vertical drop from summit to base is 984 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 2359 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The highest point of the track is 4593 ft above sea level.
- Season starts on Dec 20 and ends on Mar 15 (86 days). Average season duration in Austria is 181 days.
- The day pass at Schetteregg is €34.50 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Vorarlberg.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 20 to Mar 15) is 28 " at summit elevation and 26 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 35 " at summit elevation and 33 " at the base.
- Schetteregg features 35 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 40 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 16 sunny days.
The Ski Resort
Centrally located in the Bregenzerwald, 10 kilometres of slopes are waiting for you in the Schetteregg ski area. This is one of the most child-friendly ski areas in Vorarlberg. Modern snow-making equipment ensures a consistently high quality of the slopes. The new Fun Slope offers fun for the whole family. There are several obstacles, a ski tunnel, waves and ski jumps.
For the little ones, the "Schettiland" is available with its own magic carpet and ski carousel. The Schettifuchs and his friends explain to the children in the sophisticated guidance system what you have to be able to do on the individual slopes in order to ski down safely. Also ski school courses take place here. The slopes in the Kinderland are covered with snow so that there are always good conditions. Parents can watch what their children are doing from the new kiosk while enjoying warm drinks and small meals.