- The vertical drop from summit to base is 300 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 719 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The highest point of the track is 1,400 m above sea level.
- The day pass at Schetteregg is €31.80 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Vorarlberg.
- Season starts on 22 Dec and ends on 19 Mar (87 days). Average season duration in Austria is 116 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (22 Dec to 19 Mar) is 27 cm at summit elevation and 18 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 42 cm at summit elevation and 30 cm at the base.
- Schetteregg features 51 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 48 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 18 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 5 sunniest in Vorarlberg.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 6
Snowphone+43 (0)5512 4750
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Length: 1.4 km
Vertical Drop: 260 m
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 0.5 km
Vertical Drop: 158 m
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 1
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental