- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Saxony.
- Elevated between 2477 ft and 2638 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Saxony. The vertical drop from summit to base is 161 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Germany is 702 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short.
- Season starts on Dec 13 and ends on Mar 10 (87 days). Average season duration in Germany is 81 days.
- The day pass at Schellerhau is €8 making it one of the 15 cheapest ski Resorts in Germany.
- During the season (from Dec 13 till Mar 10) the average snow depth at Schellerhau is 12 ". Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 14 " at summit elevation and 0 " at the base.
- Schellerhau features 17 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 24 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 8 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+49 (0)35052 67933
Lighted runs: 0.19 miles
Ski den Berg runter!!!!!!! :D | 00:58
1. Tag boarden nach fast 2 Jahren PauseBin heute wieder aufs Snowboard gestiegen nach 2 Jahren,...
Schellerhau Day 2Schellerhau
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 1
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental