Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Lift tickets available online
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- No Après Ski
- Daily disinfection measures
The Ski Resort
80 km of ski runs between 1200 and 2713 m above sea level - an extensive ski region with extra-wide ski runs up to 11 km long awaits you in Savognin, 12 km of ski runs covered in artificial snow, with a height difference of 1500 m ensure that there is always snow - from the top of the mountains right down into the valley.
Savognin is the tops for carving! Excellently groomed and mainly in the fall line, these runs are among the most attractive in the entire alpine region. Furthermore, enjoy unlimited fun in the snow with Airboards, Skifoxes, Snowcycles or sledges.
- Offering 43 miles of slopes and terrain, Savognin is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Grisons.
- Savognin is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Grisons.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Switzerland.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 4964 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 2861 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 8901 ft.
- Average snow depth during the season is 55 " at summit elevation and 17 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 56 " at summit elevation and 18 " at the base.
- Savognin features 55 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 48 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 20 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Downhill non-stop from Somtgant to Savognin. On the 7 km long coasting sledge run you speed down 900 meters of altitude, a magnificent view, wooded stretches and a tunnel are included in the treat. There is something for everyone: action, an adrenaline kick, adventure and pure sledging fun.