- Offering 13 miles of slopes and terrain, Sarikamis is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Turkey.
- Sarikamis is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Turkey.
- It is known to be the most family-friendly ski resort in Turkey.
- Elevated between 6988 ft and 8645 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Turkey. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1657 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Turkey is 2251 ft.
- The ski resort is among the 3 ski Resorts with best conditions in Turkey.
The Ski Resort
Sarıkamış ski resort is located in East Anatolia, and offers around 21km/13mi of slopes. While beginners practise their turns on the green runs near the two lower lifts, more experienced winter sportsmen will enjoy the reds and blacks at the upper area of the resort. However, a blue run also starts at the peak, so even novices get to enjoy the view from 2,635m/8,645ft high Bayrak Tepe.
Infrastructure & Rental
Sarikamis is located in Turkey's east, between Erzurum and Kars. The closest airport is located 55km/34mi away in Kars. From there, trains and buses go to Sarikamis.