- Offering 11 miles of slopes and terrain, Sappada is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Veneto.
- Sappada is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Veneto.
- Elevated between 4052 ft and 6562 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 5 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Veneto. The vertical drop from summit to base is 2510 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 2713 ft.
- Average snow depth during the season is 32 " at summit elevation and 11 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 36 " at summit elevation and 13 " at the base. Therefore Sappada is among the 5 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Veneto.
- Sappada features 59 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 48 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 21 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 5 sunniest in Veneto.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+39 0435 469131
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Travel Deals & Tips
Dining and Restaurants
Number of Restaurants: 9
Infrastructure & Rental
Number of Skischools: 1
Number of Snowboard Schools: 1
Cross Country Lessons
Number of Ski Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental