Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
Current protective measures and security advice at Sappada:
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Restrictions on lift capacity
- Lift tickets available online
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
>> Read more about the Covid-19 guidelines on
- Offering 11 miles of slopes and terrain, Sappada is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Veneto.
- Sappada is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Veneto.
- Elevated between 4052 ft and 6562 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 5 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Veneto. The vertical drop from summit to base is 2510 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 2710 ft.
- Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 39 " at summit elevation and 16 " at the base. Therefore Sappada is among the 5 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Veneto.
- Sappada features 24 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 20 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 20 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in Veneto.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+39 0435 469131
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental