- The vertical drop from summit to base is 528 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 2392 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 3645 ft.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Upper Austria.
- Season starts on Dec 15 and ends on Mar 10 (85 days). Average season duration in Austria is 111 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 15 to Mar 10) is 33 " at summit elevation and 27 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 47 " at summit elevation and 39 " at the base.
- Sandl Viehberg features 30 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 37 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 17 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+43 (0)680 2450506
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Number toboggan runs: 1
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 1
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental