- The vertical drop from summit to base is 161 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 733 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 1,111 m.
- The day pass at Sandl Viehberg is €20 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Upper Austria.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Upper Austria.
- Season starts on 15 Dec and ends on 10 Mar (85 days). Average season duration in Austria is 113 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (15 Dec to 10 Mar) is 96 cm at summit elevation and 83 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 119 cm at summit elevation and 99 cm at the base.
- Sandl Viehberg features 21 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 31 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 8 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+43 (0)680 2450506
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Number toboggan runs: 1
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 1
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental