The Ski Resort
The San Isidro ski resort (Zona Cebolledo - Zona Salencias) is located in Spain, in the province of Leon. In the Zona Cobolledo 20.8 kilometers await you. The Zona Salencias offers you 6.5 kilometres of slopes. In total, 27.3 kilometres of skiing fun for all levels await you
Eleven lifts transport you to the slopes of your choice. Since more than 80 percent of the slopes are rated easy and intermediate, the area is particularly suitable for skiing beginners and families
In the snow park and on the two black slopes, which are 4.5 kilometres long in total, experienced skiers can prove their skills. In the two ski schools you can book courses to improve your skills.
- Offering 17 miles of slopes and terrain, San Isidro is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in the Cantabrian Mountains.
- San Isidro is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in the Cantabrian Mountains.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in the Cantabrian Mountains.
- Elevated between 4921 ft and 6726 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in the Cantabrian Mountains. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1804 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Spain is 1844 ft.
- The day pass at San Isidro is €30 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Spain.
- Average snow depth during the season is 60 " at summit elevation and 21 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 65 " at summit elevation and 24 " at the base. Therefore San Isidro is among the 3 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in the Cantabrian Mountains.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Dining and Restaurants
Three cafes and a restaurant await you at the slopes. So you have plenty of opportunities to warm up and regain your strength
Infrastructure & Rental
The ski resort is located north of León. It takes 1.25 hours to get there by car from León. The best way to get there is to take the CL-624. There are three parking lots directly at the ski resort