- The vertical drop from summit to base is 917 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 901 m. The highest point of the track is 2,525 m above sea level.
- The day pass at San Bernardino is CHF41 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Grisons.
- Season starts on 28 Nov and ends on 29 Mar (122 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 118 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (28 Nov to 29 Mar) is 41 cm at summit elevation and 33 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 86 cm at summit elevation and 62 cm at the base.
- San Bernardino features 82 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 70 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 25 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in Switzerland.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+41 (0)91 822 83 85
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Length: 5 km
Vertical Drop: 917 m