- The vertical drop from summit to base is 917 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 886 m. The highest point of the track is 2,525 m above sea level.
- The day pass at San Bernardino is CHF41 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Grisons.
- Season starts on 28 Nov and ends on 29 Mar (122 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 111 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (28 Nov to 29 Mar) is 79 cm at summit elevation and 69 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 124 cm at summit elevation and 103 cm at the base.
- San Bernardino features 64 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 42 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 19 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in Switzerland.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+41 (0)91 822 83 85
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Length: 5 km
Vertical Drop: 917 m