- The vertical drop from summit to base is 76 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Germany is 215 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 886 m.
- The day pass at Salmendingen is €11 making it one of the 5 cheapest ski Resorts in Baden-Württemberg.
- It is known to be the most family-friendly ski resort in Baden-Württemberg.
- Season starts on 28 Dec and ends on 9 Mar (71 days). Average season duration in Germany is 101 days.
- Salmendingen features 17 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 21 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 9 sunny days.