- It is known to be the most family-friendly ski resort in Baden-Württemberg.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 249 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Germany is 702 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 2907 ft.
- Season starts on Dec 28 and ends on Mar 9 (71 days). Average season duration in Germany is 86 days.
- The day pass at Salmendingen is €11 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Baden-Württemberg.
- Salmendingen features 26 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 19 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 15 sunny days.