- Offering 435 acres of slopes and terrain, Saddleback Ski Area is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Maine.
- Saddleback Ski Area is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Maine.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Maine.
- Elevated between 2461 ft and 4121 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Maine. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1660 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in the USA is 1184 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Season starts on Dec 30 and ends on Mar 31 (91 days). Average season duration in the USA is 118 days.
- The ski resort is among the 5 ski Resorts with best conditions in Maine.
Saddleback Ski area is located above the town of Rangeley in the Rangeley Lakes Region of Maine. It is a great family resort offering 178 hectares of skiable terrain with trails that will please everyone. No matter if beginner or expert you will find a great choice of trails that´ll suit your ability level. Take the Sandy River Chair to get to Saddleback´s Terrain Park that is full of great features such as jumps and rails and many other elements. There is also a smaller Terrain Park available for the younger ones and the less experienced. The snowmaking system is capable of blanketing 85% of the area with fresh man made snow. Saddleback also cares about your physical well-being. Take a break and get something to eat at the Saddleback Express Sandwich and Coffee Bar or at the Swig ´n Melt Pub. Lean back and relax before you return to the trails!
Snow Safety & Snowmaking