- The vertical drop from summit to base is 730 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 901 m. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 2,400 m.
- The day pass at Saas Almagell is CHF40 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in the Valais.
- Season starts on 17 Dec and ends on 17 Apr (121 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 121 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (17 Dec to 17 Apr) is 68 cm at summit elevation and 18 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 85 cm at summit elevation and 26 cm at the base. Therefore Saas Almagell is among the 15 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Switzerland.
- Saas Almagell features 68 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 67 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 19 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 24
Snowphone+41 (0)27 957 23 26
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Infrastructure & Rental
Ski Rental Shops
Ski Rentals Saas Almagell (2)