- The vertical drop from summit to base is 730 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of ski resorts in Switzerland is 889 m.
- The day pass at Saas Almagell is CHF40 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski resorts in the Valais.
- Season starts on 17 Dec and ends on 17 Apr (121 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 121 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (17 Dec to 17 Apr) is 121 cm at summit elevation and 43 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 150 cm at summit elevation and 60 cm at the base. Therefore Saas Almagell is among the 10 ski resorts with best snow conditions in Switzerland.
- Saas Almagell features 58 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski resorts in Switzerland is 53 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 17 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 15 sunniest in Switzerland.