Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Lift tickets available online
- Daily disinfection measures
The Ski Resort
Saariselkä Ski Resort is located in the Finnish part of Lapland. It features 15 runs of all difficulty levels. If you are lucky, you might even see the impressive northern lights on a ski day here.
The runs are scattered on the two mountains Kaunispää and Isakkipää, and are open from November to May. Half of the runs can also be illuminated at night. Six lifts, including a chair lift, get winter sportsmen up the mountain. The longest run is 2,000 metres (runs 1+1.2). Furthermore, the challenging run 9 is certified for FIS races.
Apart from a bistro and a ski rental, there is also a freestyle park, a ski cross track, and a toboggan slope.
- Offering 6 miles of slopes and terrain, Saariselkä is among the 15 largest Ski Resorts in Finland.
- The ski resort is among the 10 ski Resorts with best conditions in Finland.
- Saariselkä features 1 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Finland is 26 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 1 sunny days.