Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- No Après Ski
- Daily disinfection measures
The Ski Resort
The family ski area in Hinterreit is characterized by its always top prepared slopes and modern ski lift facilities.
All in all there are 5 km of trails ready to romp! The vast majority of slopes is especially great for beginners, but there are black slopes too!
For the youngest there is a separate practice lift.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1214 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 2359 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 3773 ft.
- The day pass at Saalfelden is €36.50 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Salzburg.
- Average snow depth during the season is 59 " at summit elevation and 32 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 66 " at summit elevation and 37 " at the base.
- Saalfelden features 40 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 42 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 17 sunny days.