The family ski area in Hinterreit is characterized by its always top prepared slopes and modern ski lift facilities.
All in all there are 5 km of trails ready to romp! The vast majority of slopes is especially great for beginners, but there are black slopes too!
For the youngest there is a separate practice lift.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 370 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 718 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 1,150 m.
- The day pass at Saalfelden is €33 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Salzburg.
- Season starts on 16 Dec and ends on 18 Mar (92 days). Average season duration in Austria is 116 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (16 Dec to 18 Mar) is 104 cm at summit elevation and 56 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 116 cm at summit elevation and 70 cm at the base.
- Saalfelden features 48 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 49 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 17 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 927
Snowphone+43 (0)6584 7490
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Talabfahrt nach Leogang
Length: 7 km
Vertical Drop: 1,020 m
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 3 km
Vertical Drop: 900 m
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 2
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental
Ski Rental Shops
Ski Rentals Saalfelden (7)