The family ski area in Hinterreit is characterized by its always top prepared slopes and modern ski lift facilities.
All in all there are 5 km of trails ready to romp! The vast majority of slopes is especially great for beginners, but there are black slopes too!
For the youngest there is a separate practice lift.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 370 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 720 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 1,150 m.
- The day pass at Saalfelden is €32 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Salzburg.
- Season starts on 2 Dec and ends on 17 Apr (136 days). Average season duration in Austria is 124 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (2 Dec to 17 Apr) is 95 cm at summit elevation and 44 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 121 cm at summit elevation and 80 cm at the base.
- Saalfelden features 76 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 77 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 18 sunny days.