Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
The Ski Resort
Since its opening in 2005, the Ryterski Raj ski resort has become one of the most important ski centres when considering the Polish ski hotspots. The area is located about 20 km away from Nowy Sacz and belongs to the village Rytro near Beskid Sadecki.
The offer includes six slopes of low to medium difficulty. Whether it's a beginner's slope or one of the more advanced slopes, everyone will find his or her personal favourite slope here. The Ryterski Raj cableways, with one anchor lift and one chair lift, provide a good and adequate service for the ski area. There is also a conveyor belt for children and beginners.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Silesia.
- Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 29 " at summit elevation and 24 " at the base.
- Rytro Ryterski Raj features 17 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Poland is 12 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 10 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 1 sunniest in Poland.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Infrastructure & Rental
Rytro is located about 100 kilometres southeast of Krakow near Nowy Sacz on the DK87.