- The vertical drop from summit to base is 664 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Slovakia is 412 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 1,209 m.
- Ruzomberok is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Slovakia.
- Season starts on 10 Dec and ends on 2 Apr (113 days). Average season duration in Slovakia is 113 days.
- During the season (from 10 Dec till 2 Apr) the average snow depth at Ruzomberok is 40 cm. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average base depth of 41 cm.
- Ruzomberok features 12 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Slovakia is 13 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 6 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 15 sunniest in Slovakia.
- Offering 12 km of slopes and terrain, Ruzomberok is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Slovakia.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+421 (0)907 839 754