- Offering 7 miles of slopes and terrain, Ruzomberok is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Slovakia.
- Ruzomberok is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Slovakia.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 2178 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Slovakia is 1283 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 3967 ft.
- Season starts on Dec 10 and ends on Apr 2 (113 days). Average season duration in Slovakia is 108 days.
- During the season (from Dec 10 till Apr 2) the average snow depth at Ruzomberok is 16 ". Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average base depth of 16 ".
- Ruzomberok features 44 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Slovakia is 46 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 19 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Central Slovakia.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+421 (0)907 839 754