- Offering 7 miles of slopes and terrain, Ruzomberok is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Slovakia.
- Ruzomberok is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Slovakia.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 2178 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Slovakia is 1283 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 3967 ft.
- During the season the average snow depth at Ruzomberok is 16 ". Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average base depth of 16 ".
- Ruzomberok features 40 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Slovakia is 41 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 15 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+421 (0)907 839 754