- Ruka is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Finland.
- Season starts on 15 Oct and ends on 7 May (204 days). Average season duration in Finland is 161 days.
- During the season (from 15 Oct till 7 May) the average snow depth at Ruka is 65 cm. Snow coverage is usually best during April, offering an average base depth of 77 cm. This makes Ruka the ski resort with the best snow conditions in Finland.
- Ruka features 45 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Finland is 61 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 17 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Westfinnland.
- Offering 24 km of slopes and terrain, Ruka is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Finland.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 70
Average snow depth of the last years
Most Difficult Runs
Buckelpiste Nr. 3
Length: 0.3 km
Vertical Drop: 130 m
Piste Nr. 27 + 30
Length: 1 km
Vertical Drop: 201 m