- Offering 12 miles of slopes and terrain, Ruka is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Finland.
- Ruka is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Finland.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Finland.
- Season starts on Oct 4 and ends on May 10 (219 days). Average season duration in Finland is 165 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Oct 4 to May 10) is 0 " at summit elevation and 0 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 30 " at summit elevation and 0 " at the base. This makes Ruka the ski resort with the best snow conditions in Finland.
- Ruka features 55 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Finland is 68 sunny days. April is the sunniest month with an average of 25 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 15 sunniest in Finland.