The Ski Resort
Welcome to the children- and family-friendly skiing resort Rüschegg Eywald! The small but nicely situated skiing resort offers you 16 km of slopes. The pistes are devided into an easy, an intermediate and a difficult slope, making Rüschegg Eywald a skiing area for anyone, no matter whether you are a beginner, intermediate or expert!
The well groomed slopes are made accessible via 2 fast and reliable ski lifts. Enjoy a short trip or a weekend getaway to the ski lifts of Rüschegg Eywald or the surrounding ski lifts „Schwefelberg“ and „Selital“!
- Offering 10 miles of slopes and terrain, Rüschegg Eywald is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in the Bern region.
- Rüschegg Eywald is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in the Bern region.
- Elevated between 3445 ft and 5085 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 5 highest elevated Ski Resorts in the Bern region. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1640 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 2881 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short.
- Average snow depth during the season is 16 " at summit elevation and 8 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 19 " at summit elevation and 8 " at the base. Therefore Rüschegg Eywald is among the 5 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in the Bern region.
- Rüschegg Eywald features 47 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 44 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 19 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in the Bern region.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+41 (0)31 7388888
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Travel Deals & Tips
Infrastructure & Rental
Number of Ski Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental