- The vertical drop from summit to base is 780 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 882 m. The highest point of the track is 2,600 m above sea level.
- The day pass at Rosswald is CHF40 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in the Valais.
- Season starts on 9 Dec and ends on 2 Apr (114 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 114 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (9 Dec to 2 Apr) is 107 cm at summit elevation and 88 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 163 cm at summit elevation and 135 cm at the base.
- Rosswald features 20 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 18 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 11 sunny days.
Truly a paradise – Rosswald on the sunny mountain ridge with a magnificent 360 view. Snow is guaranteed up here in the car-free holiday destination, and in summer you have a fantastic hiking area begging to be explored. In any case, the view from the Rosswald is truly magnificent!
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+41 027 923 20 04
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)