- The vertical drop from summit to base is 780 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 881 m. The highest point of the track is 2,600 m above sea level.
- The day pass at Rosswald is CHF40 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in the Valais.
- Season starts on 9 Dec and ends on 2 Apr (114 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 112 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (9 Dec to 2 Apr) is 109 cm at summit elevation and 89 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 156 cm at summit elevation and 128 cm at the base.
- Rosswald features 51 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 49 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 19 sunny days.
Truly a paradise – Rosswald on the sunny mountain ridge with a magnificent 360 view. Snow is guaranteed up here in the car-free holiday destination, and in summer you have a fantastic hiking area begging to be explored. In any case, the view from the Rosswald is truly magnificent!
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+41 027 923 20 04
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)