- The vertical drop from summit to base is 800 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Germany is 215 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 1,600 m.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Germany.
- Season starts on 16 Dec and ends on 8 Apr (113 days). Average season duration in Germany is 101 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (16 Dec to 8 Apr) is 77 cm at summit elevation and 8 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 85 cm at summit elevation and 17 cm at the base.
- Rossfeld features 48 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 33 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 13 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+49 (0)8652 4575
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Talabfahrt nach Oberau
Length: 6 km
Vertical Drop: 820 m
Lighted runs: 1 km
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 2
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental