- Rossfeld is among the 15 best rated Ski Resorts in Germany.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Germany.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 2625 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Germany is 702 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 5249 ft.
- Season starts on Dec 25 and ends on Apr 13 (110 days). Average season duration in Germany is 86 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 25 to Apr 13) is 37 " at summit elevation and 6 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 43 " at summit elevation and 12 " at the base.
- Rossfeld features 47 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 40 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 19 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+49 (0)8652 4575
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Talabfahrt nach Oberau
Length: 3.7 miles
Vertical Drop: 2690.3 ft
Lighted runs: 0.62 miles
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 2
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental