- Offering 14 miles of slopes and terrain, Romme Alpin is among the 15 largest Ski Resorts in Sweden.
- Romme Alpin is among the 15 best rated Ski Resorts in Sweden.
- Season starts on Dec 21 and ends on Apr 5 (106 days). Average season duration in Sweden is 605 days.
- During the season (from Dec 21 till Apr 5) the average snow depth at Romme Alpin is 11 ". Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average base depth of 13 ".
- Romme Alpin features 42 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Sweden is 30 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 14 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Sweden.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 679