Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
Current protective measures and security advice at Romme Alpin:
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Restrictions on lift capacity
- Daily disinfection measures
- Limited number of skiers, ski passes need to be pre-booked online
>> Read more about the Covid-19 guidelines on
- Offering 14 miles of slopes and terrain, Romme Alpin is among the 15 largest Ski Resorts in Sweden.
- Romme Alpin is among the 15 best rated Ski Resorts in Sweden.
- Season starts on Dec 23 and ends on Apr 5 (103 days). Average season duration in Sweden is 192 days.
- During the season (from Dec 23 till Apr 5) the average snow depth at Romme Alpin is 13 ". Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average base depth of 15 ".
- Romme Alpin features 42 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Sweden is 30 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 14 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in Sweden.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 679