- Offering 14 miles of slopes and terrain, Romme Alpin is among the 15 largest Ski Resorts in Sweden.
- Romme Alpin is among the 15 best rated Ski Resorts in Sweden.
- The day pass at Romme Alpin is SEK430 making it one of the 5 cheapest ski Resorts in central Sweden.
- During the season the average snow depth at Romme Alpin is 43 ". Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average base depth of 44 ".
- Romme Alpin features 39 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Sweden is 24 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 15 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 1 sunniest in Sweden.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 679
Travel Deals & Tips