- The vertical drop from summit to base is 730 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 916 m. The highest point of the track is 2,260 m above sea level.
- The day pass at Rittner Horn is €27 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in South Tyrol.
- Season starts on 8 Dec and ends on 19 Mar (101 days). Average season duration in Italy is 125 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (8 Dec to 19 Mar) is 26 cm at summit elevation and 19 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 34 cm at summit elevation and 20 cm at the base.
- Rittner Horn features 69 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 65 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 26 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Italy.
The South Tyrolean ski resort is especially suitable for families´ ski holidays. The manageable size of Rittner Horn is appreciated by parents who like to keep a wary eye on their kids. The perfectly groomed slopes are mostly blue and thus adressed to children and beginners. There is a ski school that specialized in training children. The ski school has a special skiing kindergarden with a magic carpet for the kindergarden´s slopes. A brand new cableway and two ski lifts transport the skiers up to the slopes. There, also advanced skiers and snowboarders will have great fun around Rittner Horn. For cross-country skiing aficionados there are two cross-country ski trails: a short one with a lenght of 5 kilometers and a long one with a length of 35 kilometers. And for those who need a break from skiing there is the toboggan run and the skating rink.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 10
Snowphone+39 0471 356100
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)