- The vertical drop from summit to base is 2395 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 2726 ft. The highest point of the track is 7415 ft above sea level.
- Season starts on Dec 15 and ends on Mar 24 (99 days). Average season duration in Italy is 129 days.
- The day pass at Rittner Horn is €28 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in South Tyrol.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 15 to Mar 24) is 17 " at summit elevation and 11 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 19 " at summit elevation and 13 " at the base.
- Rittner Horn features 67 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 63 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 21 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 5 sunniest in Italy.
The South Tyrolean ski resort is especially suitable for families´ ski holidays. The manageable size of Rittner Horn is appreciated by parents who like to keep a wary eye on their kids. The perfectly groomed slopes are mostly blue and thus adressed to children and beginners. There is a ski school that specialized in training children. The ski school has a special skiing kindergarden with a magic carpet for the kindergarden´s slopes. A brand new cableway and two ski lifts transport the skiers up to the slopes. There, also advanced skiers and snowboarders will have great fun around Rittner Horn. For cross-country skiing aficionados there are two cross-country ski trails: a short one with a lenght of 5 kilometers and a long one with a length of 35 kilometers. And for those who need a break from skiing there is the toboggan run and the skating rink.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 10
Snowphone+39 0471 356100
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)