Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Lift tickets available online
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
The Ski Resort
Ricky is one of the most popular ski resorts in Czechia. Thanks to its location it is amongst the ski resorts in the Eagle Mountains that can offer best conditions. All in all the resort offers 4.6 km of trails. The majority are easiest and intermediate trails. Yet, there is also a most difficult trail available for all those who are looking for some action. In case it doesn´t snow enough, this is no problem at Ricky as the resort owns a snowmaking system. The trails are lighted on Fridays and Saturdays so you can keep skiing after sunset. In addition, there is a terrain park available offering several jumps. Also Ricky is a great resort for Cross Country skiers. Here they have the opportunity to ski on the crest of the Eagle Mountains. Overall there is everything you need: Ski school, ski service, and rental - it´s all there!
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 827 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in the Czech Republic is 823 ft. The highest point of the track is 3255 ft above sea level.
- Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 39 " at summit elevation and 24 " at the base.