- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Baden-Württemberg.
- Season starts on Dec 8 and ends on Apr 3 (116 days). Average season duration in Germany is 81 days.
- The day pass at Remsbachlift Schramberg is €4 making it one of the 3 cheapest ski Resorts in Germany.
- Remsbachlift Schramberg features 23 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 40 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 11 sunny days.
The Ski Resort
The Remsbach lift is located below the outdoor pool in the Schramberg district of Tennenbronn. It is ideal for beginners and families with children, where you can take your first turns in the snow in a relaxed way. The lift operates from Monday to Friday from 14:00 to 16:30 and on weekends and school holidays from 11:00 to 16:30. The lift can be used from Monday to Friday.
- Several winter hiking trails start from the Remsbach hiking car park and lead through the Black Forest. They vary in length and are prepared with the appropriate amount of snow.
- There is an illuminated toboggan run below the holiday park. The 200 metre long track also starts at the hiking car park in Remsbach (Schramberg-Tennenbronn) and leads to the Remsbachhof.
- In Tennenbronn there are also three signposted cross-country skiing trails, the starting point of which is again at the Remsbach hiking car park.
The Remsbach lift is located northeast of Freiburg (Baden-Württemberg). It can be reached via the B294 in approx. 1 hour. In Hausach, turn right into Talstraße and follow it via Kirnbach to Gasthof Adler. Turn left into Hornberger Str. and then follow the signs to Tennenbronn.