- The vertical drop from summit to base is 2920 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 3074 ft. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 8071 ft.
- The day pass at Reinswald Sarntal is €37 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in South Tyrol.
- Season starts on Dec 8 and ends on Apr 22 (135 days). Average season duration in Italy is 130 days.
- During the season (from Dec 8 till Apr 22) the average snow depth at Reinswald Sarntal is 26 ". Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average base depth of 31 ".
- Reinswald Sarntal features 76 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 84 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 20 sunny days.
Reinswald is just half an hour’s drive from Bolzano, right at the end of the idyllic Sarentino valley. It offers a wonderful winter experience for the whole family, whether you wish to ski, snowboard, toboggan or walk. The latest artificial snowmaking equipment guarantees top quality slopes for all ski and snowboard enthusiasts.
A 6-seater cable car, a detachable quad chair lift with gondola, or two ski lifts will carry you up to 2,400 m above sea level in just a few minutes. The lack of queues means you will have plenty of time to enjoy the beauty of the panorama across the wide and sunny ski slopes. An Alpine lodge atmosphere and warm hospitality ensure that all our guests have a truly relaxing time.
Wedeling and carver skiing all winter long on the best-prepared slopes!
Pure skiing fun in a glittering winter wonderland – ideal for nature lovers and those looking for tranquillity as well as romantics and sun-loving skiers. The slopes are wide and bordered by Alpine meadows along their entire route – the perfect invitation to skiers to venture out into the deep snow. The European Cup downhill route offers a sporty alternative where you can experience speed until your hair curls.
On one of the longest toboggan runs in the South Tyrol
A fantastic family toboggan run over 4.5 km in length from the Pilchberg inn to the Reinswalder Wiesn. Don’t forget to take a short pit stop at the Sunnolm restaurant on the way down to the cable railway base station. Moonlight tobogganing, natural slopes with child-friendly runs and 6-seater cable cars to take you up.
On weekends when there is a full moon you can enjoy the delights of tobogganing by the light of the moon. The cable railway will be in operation from 8:00 to 10:00pm, allowing you to enjoy as many descents as you can manage. The "Reinswalder Wiesn" toboggan run is an experience not to be missed. The run starts at 2,130 m, above sea level at the Pichlberg Alpine bar/restaurant (http://www.pichlberg.it) and winds its way down past hillsides deep in snow to the welcoming Sunnolm restaurant (http://www.sunnolm.it) at the cable railway base station.