- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 466 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 2881 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The highest point of the track is 5512 ft above sea level.
- The day pass at Realp is CHF29 making it one of the 5 cheapest ski Resorts in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region.
- Average snow depth during the season is 124 " at summit elevation and 24 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 159 " at summit elevation and 20 " at the base.
- Realp features 45 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 47 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 17 sunny days.