- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 466 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 2861 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The highest point of the track is 5512 ft above sea level.
- Season starts on Dec 16 and ends on Mar 18 (92 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 142 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 16 to Mar 18) is 122 " at summit elevation and 24 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 159 " at summit elevation and 20 " at the base.
- Realp features 43 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 46 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 20 sunny days.