- The vertical drop from summit to base is 466 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 2884 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The highest point of the track is 5512 ft above sea level.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region.
- Season starts on Dec 16 and ends on Mar 18 (92 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 112 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 16 to Mar 18) is 122 " at summit elevation and 24 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 159 " at summit elevation and 20 " at the base.
- Realp features 38 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 44 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 19 sunny days.