- The vertical drop from summit to base is 142 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 901 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The highest point of the track is 1,680 m above sea level.
- The day pass at Realp is CHF29 making it one of the 5 cheapest ski Resorts in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region.
- Season starts on 12 Dec and ends on 31 Mar (109 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 122 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (12 Dec to 31 Mar) is 204 cm at summit elevation and 29 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during April, offering an average snow depth of 360 cm at summit elevation and 1 cm at the base.
- Realp features 53 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 60 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 18 sunny days.