- The vertical drop from summit to base is 142 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 886 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The highest point of the track is 1,680 m above sea level.
- The day pass at Realp is CHF29 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region.
- Season starts on 16 Dec and ends on 18 Mar (92 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 112 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (16 Dec to 18 Mar) is 311 cm at summit elevation and 62 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 405 cm at summit elevation and 51 cm at the base.
- Realp features 33 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 33 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 12 sunny days.