- The day pass at Ravensberg Bad Sachsa is €18 making it one of the 5 cheapest ski Resorts in Lower Saxony.
- Season starts on 13 Jan and ends on 26 Mar (72 days). Average season duration in Germany is 96 days.
- Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 6 cm at summit elevation and 2 cm at the base.
- Ravensberg Bad Sachsa features 213 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 214 sunny days. July is the sunniest month with an average of 27 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in Lower Saxony.
- Offering 4 km of slopes and terrain, Ravensberg Bad Sachsa is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Lower Saxony.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone05523 95 22 844
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 1
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental