- The day pass at Ravensberg Bad Sachsa is €18 making it one of the 5 cheapest ski Resorts in Lower Saxony.
- Season starts on 22 Dec and ends on 18 Mar (86 days). Average season duration in Germany is 100 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (22 Dec to 18 Mar) is 3 cm at summit elevation and 1 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 6 cm at summit elevation and 2 cm at the base.
- Ravensberg Bad Sachsa features 26 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 37 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 10 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in Lower Saxony.
- Offering 4 km of slopes and terrain, Ravensberg Bad Sachsa is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Lower Saxony.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+49 (0)5523 9522844 bei Liftbetrieb
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Number toboggan runs: 1
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 6
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental