- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Friuli-Venezia Giulia.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 3445 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 2808 ft. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 6562 ft.
- Season starts on Dec 8 and ends on Mar 31 (113 days). Average season duration in Italy is 130 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 8 to Mar 31) is 31 " at summit elevation and 15 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 34 " at summit elevation and 14 " at the base.
- Ravascletto Zoncolan features 72 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 74 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 23 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in Friuli-Venezia Giulia.
In Friuli-Venezia Giulia five ski resorts founded an umbrella organization: Piancavallo, Forni di Sopra, Zoncolan, Tarvis and Sella Nevea. The organization was named Promotur. One of the region´s best equipped ski resorts is Zoncolan. Mount Zoncolan may not be the highest mountain in this region, but it is truly the most beautiful one. Zoncolan can be reached from the valley station Ravascletto. Up here you will find more than 20 kilometers of slopes with a breathtaking view on the Austrian Alps, the Carinthian Alsp and Alpi Giulie. The resort´s slopes are known to meet all requirements for professional skiing. That´s why national and international skiing competitions frequently take place in Zoncolan. Promotur invested in many projects during the past years to upgrade the ski resort´s attractiveness. The result was the construction of a snow park for snowboarders, a kids´ park with conveyor belts and several slopes and lift facilities. All the slopes have snow cannons, a feature that ensures perfect snow conditions on every day of the season. The longest run has a total length of 2.6 kilometers and a height difference of 830 meters.
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 5
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental