- Ratschings Jaufen is among the 15 best rated Ski Resorts in Italy.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 2789 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 3048 ft. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 7054 ft.
- Season starts on Dec 7 and ends on Apr 28 (142 days). Average season duration in Italy is 129 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 7 to Apr 28) is 40 " at summit elevation and 9 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 52 " at summit elevation and 11 " at the base.
- Ratschings Jaufen features 71 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 87 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 20 sunny days.
Ratschings-Jaufen is located in beautiful South-Tyrol and is one of the ski resorts in this region that can guarantee snow. Between 1,300 and 2,100 meters you can experience pure winter fun! There yre 25 kilometers of trails to be explored. 2.5 kilometers are easiest trails, all the rest of the trails are intermediate runs. Thus, the resort is most recommendable for all those looking for wide open trails for carving. Thank to its varied terrain you won´t get bored at all! There are 8 state of the art lifts giving you a ride to the trails. Another highlight at Ratschings-Jaufen is its terrain park "Easypark Ratschings". It offers a wave line, a jib line and a kicker line. So if you want to feel some adrenaline this is the right spot for you. By the way: Ratschings-Jaufen has been elected ascender of the year in the international skiarea test 2009/2010.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 53
Snowphone+39 0472 659153
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Length: 2.5 miles
Vertical Drop: 2624.7 ft
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 6
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental