- The vertical drop from summit to base is 850 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of ski resorts in Italy is 926 m.
- Ratschings Jaufen is among the 15 best rated ski resorts in Italy.
- Season starts on 2 Dec and ends on 23 Apr (142 days). Average season duration in Italy is 127 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (2 Dec to 23 Apr) is 44 cm at summit elevation and 8 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 60 cm at summit elevation and 0 cm at the base.
- Ratschings Jaufen features 64 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski resorts in Italy is 82 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 24 sunny days.
Ratschings-Jaufen is located in beautiful South-Tyrol and is one of the ski resorts in this region that can guarantee snow. Between 1,300 and 2,100 meters you can experience pure winter fun! There yre 25 kilometers of trails to be explored. 2.5 kilometers are easiest trails, all the rest of the trails are intermediate runs. Thus, the resort is most recommendable for all those looking for wide open trails for carving. Thank to its varied terrain you won´t get bored at all! There are 8 state of the art lifts giving you a ride to the trails. Another highlight at Ratschings-Jaufen is its terrain park "Easypark Ratschings". It offers a wave line, a jib line and a kicker line. So if you want to feel some adrenaline this is the right spot for you. By the way: Ratschings-Jaufen has been elected ascender of the year in the international skiarea test 2009/2010.