Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
The Ski Resort
Ramzova ski area exists since 1992. Ever since it has put much effort into its further development. Today there are 8.6 km of trails and 5 lifts available. There´s something for everyone. The ski area is especially recommendable for beginners and intermediate skiers and riders as most trails are of the easiest or intermediate category. Three surface lifts and two chair lifts give skiers and snowboarders a quick ride uphill. The chair lifts are also in service during summer. Moreover, there is a ski school available as well as a rental service. Cross country skiers also have access to more than 50 km of cross country tracks.
- Elevated between 2566 ft and 4432 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in the Czech Republic. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1867 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in the Czech Republic is 823 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Average snow depth during the season is 24 " at summit elevation and 12 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 24 " at summit elevation and 12 " at the base. Therefore Ramzova is among the 15 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in the Czech Republic.
- Ramzova features 22 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in the Czech Republic is 23 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 10 sunny days.