- Elevated between 700 m and 1,000 m, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Sweden. The vertical drop from summit to base is 300 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Sweden is 335 m.
- Ramundberget is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Sweden.
- Season starts on 29 Oct and ends on 17 Apr (171 days). Average season duration in Sweden is 129 days.
- The ski resort is among the 10 ski Resorts with best conditions in Sweden.
- Offering 25 km of slopes and terrain, Ramundberget is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Sweden.