Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Lift tickets available online
- Daily disinfection measures
The Ski Resort
Ramundberget is located about 3 hours southwest of Östersund near the Norwegian border. The ski area offers more than 40 slopes. Sporty skiers can enjoy the numerous black slopes on the eastern slope, while pleasure skiers enjoy the red slopes between the Fjällgards chair lift and the Skarslift. But also blue and green slopes are spread out over the whole ski area, so beginners can also enjoy the whole area. In the valley there is also an extra beginners area with a practice lift and conveyor belt.
- Offering 16 miles of slopes and terrain, Ramundberget is among the 15 largest Ski Resorts in Sweden.
- Ramundberget is among the 15 best rated Ski Resorts in Sweden.
- Elevated between 2297 ft and 3281 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Sweden. The vertical drop from summit to base is 984 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Sweden is 1079 ft.
- The ski resort is among the 10 ski Resorts with best conditions in Sweden.