- Elevated between 2297 ft and 3281 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Sweden. The vertical drop from summit to base is 984 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Sweden is 1099 ft.
- Ramundberget is among the 15 best rated Ski Resorts in Sweden.
- Season starts on Oct 29 and ends on Apr 17 (171 days). Average season duration in Sweden is 130 days.
- The ski resort is among the 10 ski Resorts with best conditions in Sweden.
- Offering 16 miles of slopes and terrain, Ramundberget is among the 15 largest Ski Resorts in Sweden.