- Offering 1 mile of slopes and terrain, Prüm Schwarzer Mann is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in the Rhineland-Palatinate.
- Prüm Schwarzer Mann is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in the Rhineland-Palatinate.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in the Rhineland-Palatinate.
- Season starts on Jan 31 and ends on Mar 10 (38 days). Average season duration in Germany is 80 days.
- Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 12 " at summit elevation and 8 " at the base. Therefore Prüm Schwarzer Mann is among the 3 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in the Rhineland-Palatinate.
- Prüm Schwarzer Mann features 13 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 17 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 13 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in the Rhineland-Palatinate.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Number toboggan runs: 2
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental