- It is among the 15 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Germany.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 571 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Germany is 715 ft. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 3360 ft.
- Season starts on Dec 22 and ends on Mar 24 (92 days). Average season duration in Germany is 85 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 22 to Mar 24) is 10 " at summit elevation and 13 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 14 " at summit elevation and 15 " at the base.
- Predigtstuhl features 32 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 30 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 18 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+49 (0)8651 9685 0
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Abfahrt Predigtstuhl I über Predigtstuhl II
Length: 0.8 miles
Vertical Drop: 570.9 ft
Lighted runs: 1.37 miles
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 1
Dining and Restaurants