- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,278 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 920 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The highest point of the track is 2,085 m above sea level.
- Prato Nevoso Artesina Frabosa Soprana is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Piedmont.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Piedmont.
- Season starts on 18 Nov and ends on 15 Apr (148 days). Average season duration in Italy is 126 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (18 Nov to 15 Apr) is 179 cm at summit elevation and 104 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 200 cm at summit elevation and 120 cm at the base.
- Prato Nevoso Artesina Frabosa Soprana features 100 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 95 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 22 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 1 sunniest in Italy.
- Offering 130 km of slopes and terrain, Prato Nevoso Artesina Frabosa Soprana is among the 15 largest Ski Resorts in Italy.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+39 0174 334133
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Lighted runs: 2.50 km
Infrastructure & Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental
Ski Rental Shops
Ski Rentals Prato Nevoso Artesina Frabosa Soprana (1)