- Offering 81 miles of slopes and terrain, Prato Nevoso Artesina Frabosa Soprana is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Italy.
- Prato Nevoso Artesina Frabosa Soprana is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Piedmont.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Piedmont.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 4193 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 3077 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The highest point of the track is 6841 ft above sea level.
- Season starts on Nov 25 and ends on Apr 22 (148 days). Average season duration in Italy is 129 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Nov 25 to Apr 22) is 93 " at summit elevation and 51 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 138 " at summit elevation and 71 " at the base.
- Prato Nevoso Artesina Frabosa Soprana features 116 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 90 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 30 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 5 sunniest in Piedmont.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+39 0174 334133
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Lighted runs: 1.55 miles
Infrastructure & Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental