- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,278 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 941 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The highest point of the track is 2,085 m above sea level.
- Prato Nevoso Artesina Frabosa Soprana is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Piedmont.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Piedmont.
- Season starts on 25 Nov and ends on 22 Apr (148 days). Average season duration in Italy is 129 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (25 Nov to 22 Apr) is 237 cm at summit elevation and 130 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 350 cm at summit elevation and 180 cm at the base.
- Prato Nevoso Artesina Frabosa Soprana features 88 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 73 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 24 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 5 sunniest in Piedmont.
- Offering 130 km of slopes and terrain, Prato Nevoso Artesina Frabosa Soprana is among the 15 largest Ski Resorts in Italy.