- Offering 81 miles of slopes and terrain, Prato Nevoso Artesina Frabosa Soprana is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Italy.
- Prato Nevoso Artesina Frabosa Soprana is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Piedmont.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Piedmont.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 4193 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 2694 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The highest point of the track is 6841 ft above sea level.
- Season starts on Nov 23 and ends on Mar 9 (107 days). Average season duration in Italy is 100 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Nov 23 to Mar 9) is 72 " at summit elevation and 42 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during April, offering an average snow depth of 120 " at summit elevation and 60 " at the base.
- Prato Nevoso Artesina Frabosa Soprana features 81 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 62 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 27 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 1 sunniest in Italy.