- Offering 81 miles of slopes and terrain, Prato Nevoso Artesina Frabosa Soprana is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Italy.
- Prato Nevoso Artesina Frabosa Soprana is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Piedmont.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Piedmont.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 4193 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 2713 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The highest point of the track is 6841 ft above sea level.
- Average snow depth during the season is 81 " at summit elevation and 46 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during April, offering an average snow depth of 120 " at summit elevation and 60 " at the base.
- Prato Nevoso Artesina Frabosa Soprana features 95 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 60 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 28 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 1 sunniest in Italy.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+39 0174 334133
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Travel Deals & Tips
Lighted runs: 2.50 km
Infrastructure & Rental
Number of Skischools: 1
Number of Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental