- The vertical drop from summit to base is 2244 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 2392 ft. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 5906 ft.
- Präbichl is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Styria.
- Season starts on Dec 1 and ends on Mar 31 (120 days). Average season duration in Austria is 111 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 1 to Mar 31) is 51 " at summit elevation and 31 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 64 " at summit elevation and 39 " at the base.
- Präbichl features 39 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 50 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 17 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 94
Snowphone+43 (0)3849 606030
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Number toboggan runs: 1
Toboggan run lighted
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 1
Dining and Restaurants