- The vertical drop from summit to base is 684 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 733 m. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 1,800 m.
- Präbichl is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Styria.
- Season starts on 1 Dec and ends on 31 Mar (120 days). Average season duration in Austria is 113 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (1 Dec to 31 Mar) is 127 cm at summit elevation and 77 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 163 cm at summit elevation and 99 cm at the base.
- Präbichl features 31 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 42 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 10 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 94
Snowphone+43 (0)3849 606030
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Number toboggan runs: 1
Toboggan run lighted
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 1
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental