- The vertical drop from summit to base is 750 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 718 m. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 1,900 m.
- The day pass at Postalm is €34 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Salzburg.
- Season starts on 16 Dec and ends on 2 Apr (107 days). Average season duration in Austria is 116 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (16 Dec to 2 Apr) is 115 cm at summit elevation and 44 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 124 cm at summit elevation and 47 cm at the base.
- Postalm features 56 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 59 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 18 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 3
Snowphone+43 (0)6137 7330
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Number toboggan runs: 1
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 1
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental