- The vertical drop from summit to base is 750 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 733 m. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 1,900 m.
- The day pass at Postalm is €34 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Salzburg.
- Season starts on 15 Dec and ends on 31 Mar (106 days). Average season duration in Austria is 113 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (15 Dec to 31 Mar) is 192 cm at summit elevation and 68 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 247 cm at summit elevation and 78 cm at the base.
- Postalm features 41 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 37 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 14 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 3
Snowphone+43 (0)6137 7330
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Number toboggan runs: 1
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 1
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental