- The vertical drop from summit to base is 2461 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 2388 ft. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 6234 ft.
- Season starts on Dec 15 and ends on Mar 24 (99 days). Average season duration in Austria is 111 days.
- The day pass at Postalm is €34 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Salzburg.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 15 to Mar 24) is 80 " at summit elevation and 28 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 105 " at summit elevation and 33 " at the base.
- Postalm features 38 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 43 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 19 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 3
Snowphone+43 (0)6137 7330
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Number toboggan runs: 1
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 1
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental