- The vertical drop from summit to base is 750 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 718 m. The high point of the ski Resort is located at an elevation of 1,900 m.
- The day pass at Postalm is €33 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Salzburg.
- Season starts on 17 Dec and ends on 26 Mar (99 days). Average season duration in Austria is 119 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (17 Dec to 26 Mar) is 130 cm at summit elevation and 70 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 130 cm at summit elevation and 70 cm at the base.
- Postalm features 49 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 52 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 17 sunny days.