- Elevated between 5249 ft and 8202 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 5 highest elevated Ski Resorts in the Pyrenees. The vertical drop from summit to base is 2953 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in France is 2848 ft.
- Porte Puymorens is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in the Pyrenees.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in the Pyrenees.
- Season starts on Nov 11 and ends on Apr 2 (142 days). Average season duration in France is 118 days.
- The ski resort is among the 10 ski Resorts with best conditions in the Pyrenees.
- Porte Puymorens features 95 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in France is 80 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 25 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 5 sunniest in the Pyrenees.
- Offering 28 miles of slopes and terrain, Porte Puymorens is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in the Pyrenees.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 70