- Elevated between 1,600 m and 2,500 m, the Ski Resort is among the 5 highest elevated Ski Resorts in the Pyrenees. The vertical drop from summit to base is 900 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in France is 867 m.
- Porte Puymorens is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in the Pyrenees.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in the Pyrenees.
- Season starts on 11 Nov and ends on 2 Apr (142 days). Average season duration in France is 120 days.
- The ski resort is among the 10 ski Resorts with best conditions in the Pyrenees.
- Porte Puymorens features 66 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in France is 59 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 18 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 5 sunniest in the Pyrenees.
- Offering 45 km of slopes and terrain, Porte Puymorens is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in the Pyrenees.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 70