- Offering 30 miles of slopes and terrain, Port del Comte is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Spain.
- Port del Comte is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Spain.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Spain.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 2297 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Spain is 1788 ft. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 7874 ft.
- Season starts on Dec 3 and ends on Mar 13 (1196 days). Average season duration in Spain is 471 days.
- The day pass at Port del Comte is €32 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Spain.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental