Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Lift tickets available online
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
The Ski Resort
The Port Ainé ski area belongs to the municipality of Rialp and is located in the Lleida Pyrenees. 95 percent of the slopes, located below the 2,440-meter Pic de l'Orri, are on the northern side of the mountain. Special climatic conditions prevail here, ensuring good snow conditions from December to April.
The ski area offers over 30 kilometres of pistes for skiers and snowboarders of all levels. However, beginners and families will feel particularly at home here, as the slopes are predominantly green (very easy) and marked blue. The 6-seater chairlift JET - CIM, for example, takes you to the green-marked Bellavista run, which leads downhill over a length of more than three kilometres and offers unique views of the Pyrenees.
Advanced skiers should start at the Pic de l'Orri mountain station and take on the red runs, such as the L'Estadi. For sporty skiers, the black-marked Barranc de Comalforn is the clear highlight of the ski area. The shorter L'Obaga, also marked in black, leads into the green marked valley run.
The snowpark of Port Ainé is one of the best and most famous in the Pyrenees. Snowboarders and freestylers can practice the latest moves and tricks here. The snowpark is accessible via its own lift and includes various lines and modules for beginners and advanced riders.
- Elevated between 5413 ft and 8005 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Spain. The vertical drop from summit to base is 2592 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Spain is 1801 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- The day pass at Port Aine is €34 making it one of the 5 cheapest ski Resorts Spain Pyrenees.
- Average snow depth during the season is 27 " at summit elevation and 12 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 35 " at summit elevation and 16 " at the base. Therefore Port Aine is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Spain.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
On Mountain Dining
Infrastructure & Rental
By car:Coming from Barcelona, take the A2 to exit 517, where you continue on the L-303 towards Agramunt/Cervera Norte. Then follow the C-14 and the signs for Rialp. About 1.5 kilometres after entering the town, the signs lead to the "Estaciò d'Esquí Port-Ainé". Follow the signs to the valley station.If you are coming from Madrid, you should also take the A2 and leave it at the Zaragoza exit in the direction of Lleida and Rialp. Once you have reached Rialp, follow the signs to the ski resort.By plane:The nearest airport is in Lleida, 140 km away.