Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
- Face covering required in lift lines
The Ski Resort
Poley Mountain is a great resort located between New Brunswick´s 3 major cities: Frederictown, Moncton and Saint John. It is renowned as the most popular ski resort in Southern New Brunswick and Atlantic Canada. The ski able terrain of the mountain has been extended over the last few years and a new chair lift gives access to 6 new beginner and intermediate runs and one permanent mogul run. All in all you will find 40 ha of groomed terrain , 30 different trails of all ability levels that offer all the fun and variety one could wish for. The full range of services is provided here, from ski service to ski rental, the on mountain facilities also include a nice Lounge that provides food and drinks in a cozy and relaxed atmosphere. The prices are appropriate and night skiing is available on 8 trails and the terrain park. The terrain park has enough features to make any snowboarder happy. Enjoy a nice weekend of winter sport fun in Poley Mountain!
- Poley Mountain features 42 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Canada is 29 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 15 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 15 sunniest in Canada.