- Offering 14 miles of slopes and terrain, Poiana Brasov is the largest ski resort in Romania.
- Poiana Brasov is the the best rated ski resort in Romania.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Romania.
- Elevated between 2224 ft and 5906 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Romania. The vertical drop from summit to base is 3681 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Romania is 1985 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Snow coverage is usually best during April, offering an average snow depth of 22 " at summit elevation and 7 " at the base. This makes Poiana Brasov the ski resort with the best snow conditions in Romania.
- Poiana Brasov features 17 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Romania is 39 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 7 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 5 sunniest in Romania.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 145
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Length: 3 miles
Lighted runs: 0.31 miles
Romania - Poiana Brasov - Ski | 07:20
Ski Partia Drumul rosu Poiana BrasovIncepator spre mediu :))
Schi, Poiana Brasov, feb 2018,...Schi, Poiana Brasov, feb 2018, Kanzel-Sulinar
Dining and Restaurants