- Offering 14 miles of slopes and terrain, Poiana Brasov is the largest ski resort in Romania.
- Poiana Brasov is the the best rated ski resort in Romania.
- It is known to be the most family-friendly ski resort in Romania.
- Elevated between 2224 ft and 5906 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 5 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Romania. The vertical drop from summit to base is 3681 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Romania is 2441 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Season starts on Dec 10 and ends on Apr 17 (128 days). Average season duration in Romania is 122 days.
- The ski resort is among the 5 ski Resorts with best conditions in Romania.
- Poiana Brasov features 48 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Romania is 57 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 17 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 5 sunniest in Romania.
Lighted runs: 0.31 miles