- Elevated between 678 m and 1,800 m, the Ski Resort is among the 5 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Romania. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,122 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Romania is 744 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Poiana Brasov is the the best rated ski resort in Romania.
- It is known to be the most family-friendly ski resort in Romania.
- Season starts on 10 Dec and ends on 17 Apr (128 days). Average season duration in Romania is 122 days.
- The ski resort is among the 5 ski Resorts with best conditions in Romania.
- Poiana Brasov features 35 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Romania is 29 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 15 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 5 sunniest in Romania.
- Offering 22 km of slopes and terrain, Poiana Brasov is the largest ski resort in Romania.
Lighted runs: 0.50 km