- Offering 14 miles of slopes and terrain, Poiana Brasov is the largest ski resort in Romania.
- Poiana Brasov is the the best rated ski resort in Romania.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Romania.
- Elevated between 2224 ft and 5906 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Romania. The vertical drop from summit to base is 3681 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Romania is 1985 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Season starts on Dec 7 and ends on Mar 18 (102 days). Average season duration in Romania is 86 days.
- The ski resort is the ski resort with the best snow conditions in Romania.
- Poiana Brasov features 16 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Romania is 40 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 6 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 145
Length: 3 miles
Lighted runs: 0.31 miles
Romania - Poiana Brasov - Ski | 07:20
Ski Partia Drumul rosu Poiana BrasovIncepator spre mediu :))
Schi, Poiana Brasov, feb 2018,...Schi, Poiana Brasov, feb 2018, Kanzel-Sulinar
Dining and Restaurants