Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Restrictions on lift capacity
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
The Ski Resort
Pine Creek is a lovely ski resort located in south west Wyoming. 30 trails with choices for skiers and riders of all ability levels are waiting to be discovered. The longest of them is nothing less than 3170 meters long. There is a Terrain Park and a Half Pipe available where you can improve on your freestyle skills! Beginners have the opportunity to get some lessons. Choose from private or group lessons and soon you´ll become a confident skier or rider that will safely get down all the trails. You will find everything that you need at the lodge. Get your equipment at the rental shop at affordable prices or take a break and get delicious food while you warm yourself at the open fireplace!
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1148 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in the USA is 1188 ft. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 7949 ft.
- During the season the average snow depth at Pine Creek Ski Resort is 26 ". Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 31 " at summit elevation and 0 " at the base.
- Pine Creek Ski Resort features 52 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in the USA is 44 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 20 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in Wyoming.