The Ski Resort
Welcome to Pila ski resort! This is where the slopes are groomed daily and await you in perfect condition every morning. That´s exactly the right thing for aficionados who love being the first one to touch the unspoiled snow with their skis. The resort´s special caring for the slopes is also an advantage for beginners: they won´t be troubled by icy and bumpy slopes. In Pila there is an interesting range of slopes of all difficulties. Beginners or experts, everybody gets his money´s worth. Certainly, everyone is sure to be searching for a day packed with sensations. For those who have never skied before there are special learner´s slopes. Freeriders will find their dreams come true in Pila: long slopes of all kinds, groomed or untouched, and off-piste paths in the middle of the woods where they can zigzag and leap over natural obstacles.
- Offering 43 miles of slopes and terrain, Pila is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in the Aosta Valley.
- Pila is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in the Aosta Valley.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in the Aosta Valley.
- Elevated between 5906 ft and 8888 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 5 highest elevated Ski Resorts in the Aosta Valley. The vertical drop from summit to base is 2982 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 2717 ft.
- Average snow depth during the season is 31 " at summit elevation and 19 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 39 " at summit elevation and 20 " at the base. Therefore Pila is among the 5 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in the Aosta Valley.
- Pila features 66 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 60 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 19 sunny days.