- Elevated between 1,850 m and 2,560 m, the Ski Resort is the highest elevated Ski Resorts in the Pyrenees. The vertical drop from summit to base is 710 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in France is 856 m.
- Piau Engaly is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in the Pyrenees.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in the Pyrenees.
- Season starts on 25 Nov and ends on 15 Apr (141 days). Average season duration in France is 117 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (25 Nov to 15 Apr) is 0 cm at summit elevation and 0 cm at base elevation. Therefore Piau Engaly is among the 5 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in the Pyrenees.
- Piau Engaly features 42 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in France is 40 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 18 sunny days.
- Offering 65 km of slopes and terrain, Piau Engaly is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in the Pyrenees.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 40