- Elevated between 6070 ft and 8399 ft, the Ski Resort is the highest elevated Ski Resorts in the Pyrenees. The vertical drop from summit to base is 2329 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in France is 2848 ft.
- Piau Engaly is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in the Pyrenees.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in the Pyrenees.
- Season starts on Dec 22 and ends on Apr 22 (121 days). Average season duration in France is 118 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 22 to Apr 22) is 0 " at summit elevation and 0 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during April, offering an average snow depth of 2 " at summit elevation and 1 inch at the base. Therefore Piau Engaly is among the 5 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in the Pyrenees.
- Piau Engaly features 54 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in France is 53 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 16 sunny days.
- Offering 40 miles of slopes and terrain, Piau Engaly is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in the Pyrenees.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 50
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)