- Offering 40 miles of slopes and terrain, Piau Engaly is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in the Pyrenees.
- Piau Engaly is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in the Pyrenees.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in the Pyrenees.
- Elevated between 6070 ft and 8399 ft, the Ski Resort is the highest elevated Ski Resorts in the Pyrenees. The vertical drop from summit to base is 2329 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in France is 2638 ft.
- Season starts on Dec 22 and ends on Apr 22 (121 days). Average season duration in France is 112 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 22 to Apr 22) is 7 " at summit elevation and 3 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 15 " at summit elevation and 6 " at the base. Therefore Piau Engaly is among the 5 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in the Pyrenees.
- Piau Engaly features 35 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in France is 32 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 16 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 50
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)