Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Restrictions on lift capacity
- Lift tickets available online
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
- Limited number of skiers, ski passes need to be pre-booked online for weekends and holidays
The Ski Resort
Piancavallo, Friuli, is a ski resort which is often underestimated. Here, a broad range of winter sports activities for all age groups is offered. First, like in all ski resorts, there are the alpine ski slopes. Most of the slopes are suitable for advanced skills, but there are also some green and blue slopes for the very beginners. Furthermore, the ski resort offers more than 30 kilometers of cross-country ski-tracks of all degrees of difficulty. All the slopes in the resort have snow cannons available. This ensures perfect snow conditions throughout the season.
Snowboarders can try out new moves at the resort´s fun park. There is a kids´ park for toddlers, with ski instructors. Those who need a brake from skiing, can go ice-skating or check out the toboggan run. And if you want to make some extraordinary experience you can go dog-sledding.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Friuli-Venezia Giulia.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 2507 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 2710 ft. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 6772 ft.
- Snow coverage is usually best during November, offering an average snow depth of 54 " at summit elevation and 26 " at the base.