- The vertical drop from summit to base is 764 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 941 m. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 2,064 m.
- The day pass at Piancavallo is €35 making it the cheapest ski resort in Friuli-Venezia Giulia.
- Season starts on 8 Dec and ends on 26 Mar (108 days). Average season duration in Italy is 129 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (8 Dec to 26 Mar) is 88 cm at summit elevation and 50 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 108 cm at summit elevation and 68 cm at the base.
- Piancavallo features 70 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 64 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 23 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 1 sunniest in Friuli-Venezia Giulia.
Piancavallo, Friuli, is a ski resort which is often underestimated. Here, a broad range of winter sports activities for all age groups is offered. First, like in all ski resorts, there are the alpine ski slopes. Most of the slopes are suitable for advanced skills, but there are also some green and blue slopes for the very beginners. Furthermore, the ski resort offers more than 30 kilometers of cross-country ski-tracks of all degrees of difficulty. All the slopes in the resort have snow cannons available. This ensures perfect snow conditions throughout the season. Snowboarders can try out new moves at the resort´s fun park. There is a kids´ park for toddlers, with ski instructors. Those who need a brake from skiing, can go ice-skating or check out the toboggan run. And if you want to make some extraordinary experience you can go dog-sledding.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+39 0434 655258
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 5
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental